The Senior Director of B2B Marketing will be the owner of Office Depot’s end-to-end targeted customer communications strategy for enterprise business customers, improving the operational / deployment processes while driving customer retention, transactional frequency and spending per customer. This position is accountable for meeting sales goals while maintaining expense budget. The incoming Director will play a key role on the marketing leadership team in driving the Marketing strategy and helping to lead the evolution of how the brand engages with our enterprise Customers.
This position will work in close partnership with executives and engages with sales teams to create customer account plans and execute all demand generation, performance marketing & customer acquisition strategies to ensure unified and impactful messaging and experience that drives sales and loyalty. As such, the role requires strong leadership, collaboration and communications skills in addition to possessing sound analytical and technical capabilities, and strong business acumen.
• Develop and implement a structure and strategy to activate Account based marketing programs across key customer segments and industries.
• Own and manage the lead generation process and systems – work hand in hand with sales leadership on a daily basis to achieve joint goals for lead generation and sales.
• Conceptualize, implement and optimize the marketing / sales funnel using industry best practices for B2B product and services marketing with a heavy emphasis on measurement and optimization.
• Familiar with and experience working with marketing technology platforms such as marketing automation and CRM systems: Salesforce, Adobe, or Marketo
• Use data to continuously test, measure and optimize performance
• Work closely with marketing intelligence and analytics teams to assist in planning and execution of roadmap of functional and technological capability enhancements
• Work closely with our enterprise focused agency in the development and delivery of industry research, customer personas and journey mapping, lead generation strategies, content development and account planning disciplines.
• A Master’s degree in marketing, research, analytics, statistics, psychology, business or related field is preferred
• Experience in the (Artificial Intelligence) AI space is a big plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Math, Business or Marketing; or equivalent experience
• Generally, requires 10-15 years of related experience.
• Previous experience working with Data driven B2B platforms and extensive experience in Demand Generation, Performance Marketing and Customer Acquisition
Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing, interactive marketing and lead generation, with a heavy emphasis on process, measurement and analytics.
Analytical orientation – world-class analytical skills including marketing measurement and optimization.
Tremendous energy and drive; desire and creativity to continuously improve.
Ability to commit to lead/revenue goals while also having the ability to walk back from said goals and execute on new strategies
Record of building high trust relationships with product managers and working well cross-functionally with executives and other teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and OfficeMax is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and OfficeMax offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Fair Chance Ordinance
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Same Description for Internal and External
At Office Depot, we offer our benefits around the 5 facets of Total Well-Being: Physical, Emotional, Work-Life, Financial, and Community. Here’s a look into what we offer:
As the working world continues to evolve, so are we. Shifting from an office supplies retailer to a business services platform is not a simple task, nor is it one we take lightly. It requires the diverse talents and contributions from each and every associate – all driven by our 5C culture of Customer, Commitment, Change, Caring and Creativity. We’re working together to make a difference, challenge the status quo, and be the trusted experts that help our customers manage their businesses. We’ve got 40,000+ associates to date – and we’re always looking to add great talent to our team. The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help transform our company to fuel the businesses and communities around us is knocking. Start your #LifeAtDepot and discover how you can be a part of the transformation.