The Sr. Recruiter is responsible for effectively managing candidates through the recruiting and selection process, providing consulting and guidance to others on the Talent Acquisition team, and participating or leading projects that improve the recruiting experience. The Sr. Recruiter is an experienced recruiter, able to handle a large quantity of uniquely diverse or specialized requisitions.
1. Build a sourcing strategy to find great candidates. Partner with hiring managers, business leaders, key stakeholders and HRBPs to understand and source unique talent needs. Look past direct applications and leverage search engines, career sites, recruiting events, and other innovative sourcing techniques to find the best talent available.
2. Manage the full lifecycle recruiting process and hiring deliverables. This includes creating compelling job posting descriptions, identifying diverse candidate pipelines, marketing Office Depot’s talent brand to attract top talent, screening candidates and presenting top candidates to hiring managers, advising business partners on the recruiting and evaluation process, and negotiating job offers.
3. Manage the Candidate Experience. Develop and execute sourcing plans to identify and recruit top talent, owning the candidate development process from identification and engagement to offer extension and closing
4. Partner and Support Peer Recruiters. Partner and advise other recruiters by role modeling our culture 5Cs and sharing high level of expertise. Support cross-functional requisitions, if needed, as an agile, utility recruiter. Stay abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to support recruiting enhancements and share best practices with peers. Point person to participate and lead projects that support recruiting enhancements.
5. Communicate Results. Proactively provide requisition and hiring status updates to hiring managers, leadership and HR partners
Education & Experience
Level of Formal Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Area of Study: HR or related field
Years of Experience: Minimum 4 year experience in related field
Type of Experience:
• At least 4 years’ Recruiting experience – full life cycle, candidate identification, and sourcing
• At least 2 years’ experience consulting with several hiring managers at once on various types of job roles and profiles across multiple disciplines, levels and skill sets
Special Certifications: (CPA, Etc.)
• Expertise in ATS, CRM or other HR technologies
• Ability to successfully utilize online tools to identify, source and recruit talent
Skills and Ability:
• Ability to influence and drive results in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to use innovative techniques to attract and recruit diverse talent
• Experience in compensation and general legal/HR Compliance requirements as related to hiring
Information Systems: (People Soft, etc.)
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and Office Max offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
At Office Depot, we offer our benefits around the 5 facets of Total Well-Being: Physical, Emotional, Work-Life, Financial, and Community. Here’s a look into what we offer:
As the working world continues to evolve, so are we. Shifting from an office supplies retailer to a business services platform is not a simple task, nor is it one we take lightly. It requires the diverse talents and contributions from each and every associate – all driven by our 5C culture of Customer, Commitment, Change, Caring and Creativity. We’re working together to make a difference, challenge the status quo, and be the trusted experts that help our customers manage their businesses. We’ve got 40,000+ associates to date – and we’re always looking to add great talent to our team. The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help transform our company to fuel the businesses and communities around us is knocking. Start your #LifeAtDepot and discover how you can be a part of the transformation.
"I began my career as an intern in Property Accounting at Office Depot 12 years ago. Office Depot helped me leverage my academic background in Finance, leading me to tenures in General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Financial Planning & Analysis. I was able to then pivot my career to the IT PMO, and more recently the EPMO. As a Lead Functional Analyst, I work to improve the financial visibility of projects to Project Managers and Leaders across the enterprise as well as to enable better decision making. I look forward to growing with Office Depot and contributing to a winning environment!"
Palm Beach County School District Electronic Device Drive
Office Depot Supports Komen South Florida Race for the Cure 2020 #DepotDifference