The ODP Corporation recently announced a new technology business and the acquisition of Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) company, BuyerQuest. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of a tech-forward start-up business within a Fortune 500 company. We are seeking the best and brightest talent to join our Support organization as a Post-Sales Support Engineer, you will be responsible for researching and resolving client-reported product issues. Customers will seek your help to figure out problems, answer questions about our application, or perform configuration tasks. You will communicate with our customers via email and phone conversations, and maintain lively cross-functional relationships our internal engineering teams, account management team, and product management team. Ready to be our application expert and the champion our customers need?
• Validate and troubleshoot tickets reported by our clients
• Translate client-reported issues from support tickets into formal engineering bug tickets
• Become a passionate product expert within our company
• Track and stay current with our product’s software releases and new features
• Suggest and document feature enhancement requests to our product management team
You’re right for this job if you:
• Have prior experience in a customer facing support role
• Are adept at researching and reporting defects, triaging tickets, and documenting use cases
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Are passionate about the details and have a self-starter attitude
• Love to learn how to use new tools to figure out the root cause of an issue
• Can easily switch between self-motivated / independent work and collaborating with teams across the organization
• Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
• Have 2 years or more of experience testing and documenting business applications
• Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business or related field with relevant experience
• Have some experience using Zendesk, JIRA, or any other ticketing software
• Preferred candidates will have a functional understanding of basic eProcurement system processes and technologies, or other similarly complex business applications
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and Office Max offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
At Office Depot, we offer our benefits around the 5 facets of Total Well-Being: Physical, Emotional, Work-Life, Financial, and Community. Here’s a look into what we offer:
As the working world continues to evolve, so are we. Shifting from an office supplies retailer to a business services platform is not a simple task, nor is it one we take lightly. It requires the diverse talents and contributions from each and every associate – all driven by our 5C culture of Customer, Commitment, Change, Caring and Creativity. We’re working together to make a difference, challenge the status quo, and be the trusted experts that help our customers manage their businesses. We’ve got 40,000+ associates to date – and we’re always looking to add great talent to our team. The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help transform our company to fuel the businesses and communities around us is knocking. Start your #LifeAtDepot and discover how you can be a part of the transformation.
Meet Phillip Rumpf, our Retail District Sales Manager in the Salt Lake City UT market. Phillip has been with Office Depot for 5 years now, and in that time, he has quickly advanced through our stores organization as a Customer Service Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager and now as District Sales Manager.
The path to his current position has been challenging and rewarding and his leadership took the opportunity to develop him and encourage his ambitions along the way. As a Store Manager, Phillip was identified as a high potential leader and was selected for our “Blue Angels” program for leadership development which led to his current DSM role.
We’ve Got Whatever You Need, for Wherever You’ll Be
Get what your business needs, when you need it with Office Depot OfficeMax