As a Sr. Lead UX Designer, you will drive large-scale initiatives that create or enhance the online customer experiences for consumers, business users. You'll be a part of a centralized customer experience team and shepherd best practices for a cross-functional team of software developers and product leaders.
1. Strategic Design Decisioning - For his or her portfolio, partners with UX leadership to articulate how associated designs are achieving goals and desired business outcomes
2. Asset Development and Production - Partners with agile team and other designers to produce assets such as wire-frames, UI design or prototyping as needed for portfolio of products
3. Facilitation Techniques - Facilitates and operationalizes formal and informal techniques for diverging and converging on problems and solutions
4. Research Methodologies - Independently partners with research experts and end users directly, beyond useability testing. Uses data and research methodologies to improve the customer experience
5. Took Mastery - Utilizes modern wire-framing and design tools such as Sketch, InVision and similar to execute projects; may provide assistance to UX leadership on modernization of these tools
Education & Experience
Level of Formal Education:
• Not required
Area of Study:
• Not required. Likely candidates have degree design or technical spaces such as: Design, Fine Arts, Computer Science/Engineering.
Years of Experience:
• 7-10 years of experience
Type of Experience: web and mobile UX Design, Interaction design, service design, visual design, ux writing, voice design
Special Certifications: (CPA, Etc.)
• Not required
Skills and Ability:
• Builds collaborative relationships
• Makes decisions using analytical thinking
• Customer Engagement
• Building Trust and Partnerships
• Consensus Building
• Relentless Attention to Detail
Information Systems:(People Soft, etc.)
• Mastery of Sketch, InVision, and similar
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
The company offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.