This job posting is no longer active.
The Analyst, Contract Compliance is responsible for reviewing and validating contractual pricing and compliance issues relating to our largest customers and vertical markets using analytical tools, compliance databases, daily reports, and contract interpretation. This position proactively makes corrections before they are uncovered in external audits. Works with greater independence and acts mentor to the Associate Analysts on the team.
1. Interpret contractual language as it pertains to audit clause scope, and pricing terms and conditions. Refer to indexes (e.g. RISI, CPI, PPI) and contractual allowance of cost increases, clawback language, upfront
monies, amortized rebates, and pricing schedules.
2. Perform independent internal pricing compliance audits to verify that contract prices match appropriate contract communications.
3. Utilize the customer agreement lifecycle management system (CALMS) database to ensure proactive compliance by reviewing account rules and assessing risk.
4. Manage the federal government account, pricing, country of origin, rebate, recycled content, and product compliancy program for office supply, furniture, and technology contracts.
5. Monitor Most Favored Customer (MFC) contract terms and conditions for compliancy and impact on the federal government contracts.
6. Communicate any pricing and financial concerns with the sales force and sales management to assist in the customer negotiations.
7. Interpret contractual obligations pertinent to pricing and incentives, and create pricing strategies to ensure OfficeMax will be competitive and compliant.
8. Proactively recommend changes in pricing strategy to improve profitability in the product mix, pricing arrangements, or contract terms by analyzing customer bid and purchasing history.
Education & Experience
Skills and Ability:
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Travel required, up to 5%
• Data interpretation and recommendation skills
• Data archival skills
• Mathematical and financial acumen
• Organizational and project management skills
About The ODP Corporation
The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ:ODP) is a leading provider of products and services through an integrated business-to-business (B2B) distribution platform and omnichannel presence, which includes world-class supply chain and distribution operations, dedicated sales professionals, a B2B digital procurement solution, online presence, and a network of Office Depot and OfficeMax retail stores. Through its operating companies Office Depot, LLC; ODP Business Solutions, LLC; Veyer, LLC; and Varis, LLC, The ODP Corporation empowers every business, professional, and consumer to achieve more every day.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified. Other duties may be assigned.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
The company offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
At Office Depot, we offer our benefits around the 5 facets of Total Well-Being: Physical, Emotional, Work-Life, Financial, and Community. Here’s a look into what we offer:
As the working world continues to evolve, so are we. Shifting from an office supplies retailer to a business services platform is not a simple task, nor is it one we take lightly. It requires the diverse talents and contributions from each and every associate – all driven by our 5C culture of Customer, Commitment, Change, Caring and Creativity. We’re working together to make a difference, challenge the status quo, and be the trusted experts that help our customers manage their businesses. We’ve got 40,000+ associates to date – and we’re always looking to add great talent to our team. The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help transform our company to fuel the businesses and communities around us is knocking. Start your #LifeAtDepot and discover how you can be a part of the transformation.
"I came to Office Depot as a part time cashier in college. I quickly started working in the Copy & Print Center and was soon promoted to Department Manager. Less than 2 years later, I took a job with BSD in Outside CPD sales and since then have transitioned into several roles within the BSD organization. Thanks to my amazing manager who saw my potential and #LifeAtDepot for promoting growth!"
Supporting Our Local Schools & Teachers #DepotDifference
Get what your business needs, when you need it with Office Depot OfficeMax