The Strategic Partnership Manager supports an assigned Strategic Account Manager team with resolving complex customer concerns and implementing resolution, account maintenance, and renewal tasks for an assigned portfolio of strategic accounts (greater than $1.5M in annual potential spend). This role tracks customer renewals, prepares executive business reviews for clients, facilitates regular client meetings, supports the onboarding of new strategic customers and is the liaison with Office Depot internal teams. The Strategic Account Manager drives customer loyalty through maintaining high customer experience ratings and increases lifetime value of the customer through partnering with the Strategic Account Manager and Product Line teams.
The Strategic Partnership Manager is responsible for supporting assigned teams that includes cross-functional experts on our office solutions products and services that focuses on new logos for assigned portfolio.
The Strategic Partnership Manager achieves assigned sales quota, profitability rates, strategic customer objectives in assigned strategic account base while maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings.
1. Account Retention and Growth: Engaged in activities outside of the office and face-to-face with customers that deliver client satisfaction on existing accounts across book of business. Ensures that client expectations on current accounts are being met or exceeded. Ensures that accounts remain active and grow with Office Depot, including maintaining current contracts and addendums. Drives customer adoption, making Office Depot the vendor of choice for each client’s office supply and categorical needs.
2. Account Management: Prepares executive business reviews to client leadership. Serves as liaison with Office Depot Sales Teams to provide proactive account management. Manages account and customer needs and partners with appropriate support teams for resolution. Provides visibility and reporting to internal teams for proper account follow ups.
3. Matrix Teamwork: Maintains a direct level of communication with the leadership, BSD and Office Depot Corporate functions in support of an integrated work environment. Collaborates with peers and management around ways to continually improve the account management sales motion. Maintains customer information in Office Depot’s CRM.
Education & Experience: High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelors preferred
Area of Study: Business Administration, Marketing, Merchandising
Years of Experience: Minimum 3 year experience in related field
Type of Experience: Sales, Marketing in business-to-business environment
Skills and Ability:
• Ability to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
• Problem solver who takes ownership of issues and drives to resolution.
• Decision making ability with a bias for action and sense of urgency.
• Capacity to execute work in a rapid and efficient manner.
• Strong conceptualization and communication skills augmented by diplomacy.
• Personal “bandwidth” to function in a matrix work environment.
• Willingness to learn about new products, solutions, and market trends impacting customer business.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus
• Must be personable and presentable at all times.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work autonomously timely manner.
• Able to take direction well and execute efficiently and effectively.
• Flexible with respect to change initiatives.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and Office Max offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.