In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring data is properly managed and leveraged from source to storage to delivery in the most efficient and effective way to benefit the functional areas. Support vendor integration, including overseeing analysis of source data, data mapping and testing.
1. Participate in the development of a system/data catalog, a data lineage map, and a business glossary to identify data/metric owners and processes to manage these artifacts on an ongoing basis.
2. Meet with business customers to create data awareness, recommend, develop, maintain and prioritize business data requirements and specifications.
3. Ensure data is properly managed and leveraged from source to storage to delivery in the most efficient and effective way to benefit the functional areas.
4. Determine and document all the systems of record, how the data and metadata are acquired, processed, accessed and used.
5. Ensure website data is captured accurately across all Office Depot website properties. Deploy third-party code across Office Depot website properties that enables critical ecommerce initiatives, such as monetization, campaign tracking and re-targeting efforts.
7. Support third party vendor integration, including overseeing analysis of source data, data mapping and testing.
8. Work with cross functional teams to identify relevant data sources, bring data sets together, perform data engineering, and develop, productionalize, and maintain analytical models to perform advanced and replicable analyses.
Salesforce additional responsibilities:
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud including Journey Builder, Data Extensions, Email Studio, including Subscribers, Suppression Lists. Awareness of Advertising Studio/Social Studio a plus.
- Gather requirements and build cross channel campaign journeys such as email, display, social, direct mail using Salesforce Marketing cloud (ExactTarget).
- Ability to work with business stakeholders and technical teams to develop and implement new Marketing journeys and enhance existing journeys.
- Leverage knowledge of segmentation, testing, predictive analytics, and business intelligence to improve campaign performance and optimize results.
Education & Experience
Level of Formal Education:
Area of Study:
Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics
Years of Experience:
3-4 years experience
Type of Experience:
• Designing, developing, and implementing data collection databases.
•Experience with data protection and control
•Collecting and analyzing data
•Interpreting data by means of various technologies
•Evaluating and drafting reports based on data findings
•Advanced SQL experience to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
•Implementing quality control procedures and guidelines
•Ability to work with business and technical teams
•Experienced with Agile methodology. Experience with JIRA a plus
Familiar with Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, Snowflake, Google Analytics
Relational Databases & SQL
Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools such as Journey Builder, Audience Builder
Marketing Automation, Data Visualization tools, and Web Analytics platforms.
Skills and Ability:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
Good time management skills
Effective utilization of hardware and software applications and equipment
Strategic and creative problem solving
Works well in a team environment and able to forge and maintain an effective working relationship with other team members
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and Office Max offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.