In this role, you will be responsible for establishing processes that help the creative team run smoothly internally and cross-functionally with other teams. Provide account management support for Direct Mail, Catalogs, Sales Collateral, and/or Corporate Collateral. This will include communicating regularly with internal stakeholders and partners to ensure consistency with program/promotional strategy, tactics, guidelines, timing, budget and goals across elements in a high volume fast-paced environment. Ensure meetings are run efficiently and include/follow agendas.
1. Provide account management support for Brand Creative requests
▪ Responsible for the intake of all catalog marketing requests, scheduling, trafficking and prioritizing of all projects and requests – ensuring all deadlines are met.
▪ Review the accuracy and completeness of all requests before processing to the Creative Team and work with requestors to complete/correct information. ▪ Coordinate a large daily volume of projects; estimate time required and resources needed for successful project completion.
▪ Open jobs and facilitate the creative, review and approval processes: ensuring that design, copy and routing dates are met and that the final deliverables reflect the approved versions of artwork as approved by all departments including Legal.
▪ Generate timelines for creative team to hand off assets on agreed upon schedule and communicate schedule to all teams as needed.
▪ Coordinate the exchange of copy and artwork with internal teams: Creative, Marketing, etc. as needed and on schedule.
▪ Schedule and facilitate status meetings and reviews maintaining team resourcing and capacity for the team projects in progress; develop meeting agendas according to creative approvals needed to stay on schedule.
2. Ensure effective and efficient processes and consistent experiences across all teams within Brand Creative
▪ Ensure Brand Creative WIP is shared cross-functionally.
▪ Establish processes that help the creative team run smoothly internally and cross-functionally with other teams
▪ Ensure meetings are run efficiently and include/follow agendas.
3. Serve as a liaison between the account management team, creative team and cross-functional marketing teams
▪ Foster increased collaboration among Brand Creative teams - as well as with Cross-Functional teams.
▪ Align with other Marketing/Creative Operations Producers to assure any overlapping projects are designed/reviewed on the same timeline to ensure consistency across channels.
▪ Pro-actively anticipate possible problems and discuss solutions with managers and team.
4. Communicate status of projects with cross-functional teams as needed.
▪ Provide reporting on Brand Creative jobs from Smartsheet as requested.
5. Participate in the review of new research that identifies ways to serve & communicate best to our customers.
▪ Provide recommendations and develop tools to improve internal and external (client-facing) processes and systems with regards to receiving new projects, processing and proofing of deliverables
▪ Optimizing people, processes, and technology so that the final product is always of the highest possible output
▪ Identify and integrate project management technologies that improve communication and efficiency
▪ Work with Creative leads to manage and improve the processes, systems, and tools used by the Brand Creative team
6. Strong understanding of marketing calendar, understanding when briefs are due, aligning to timeline with marketing and thoroughly reviewing all briefs to ensure strategy is clear and necessary content is included.
7. Work closely with photo studio to coordinate shot lists, timing and budget
Education & Experience
Level of Formal Education:
Area of Study:
Communications, Marketing, Business, Engineering, Project Management, Human Resources or other relevant field of study
Years of Experience:
Type of Experience:
Experience in a project or program management in a fast-paced environment
Experience with work management systems (i.e Smartsheets, Workfront, Wrike, JIRA, etc) and MS Excel
Skills and Ability:
Knowledge of marketing, visual merchandising, graphic arts, print production and general production processes acquired through formal education or experience, Able to own and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Possesses hard skills in creative and technology as well as soft skills to communicate * Ability to work cross-functionally • Excellent written & verbal skills
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and Office Max offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.