This job posting is no longer active.
This position is located at our Distribution Center located at 4700 Mulhauser Road, West Chester , OH, and is responsible for managing and executing programs and processes across the enterprise Talent Acquisition team. This includes managing the job posting process for niche and national job boards; candidate sourcing, phone screening, and video interview scheduling offer packet creation and managing candidate documents and records (in accordance with OFCCP Compliance), analyzing and reporting on key TA scorecard and objectives metrics and supporting the growth and enhancement of the university engagement and internship programs with internal and external partners.
Additionally, this position will lead collaboration efforts with HR and other stakeholders across the enterprise and manage cross-functional teams created for special projects/events; maintain guidelines for communications to internal and external partners, vendors and candidates; manage Talent Acquisition communication channels and create SOP documents that will help establish and drive the adoption of more efficient and unified process across the organization. Will also represent Talent Acquisition in cross-functional projects.
1. Identify recruitment support needs and implement solutions with recruiters and partners on assigned team(s). Manage entire initial candidate process including job posting, sourcing, pre-screening, assessment and video interviews. Ensure compliance in the collection and handling of candidate documents, records and offer packets. documents and. Manage and analyze the collective reporting of recruiting KPIs.
2. Manages onboarding processes and activities for new hires with HR partners, L&D partners and leaders to ensure initial candidate impression of organization is well executed and organized.
3. Develop and implement human resources marketing, recruitment, retention and public relations programs to ensure consistent pipeline and availability of qualified candidates.
4. Manage and drive activities related to partnership between community involvement and recruiting across all key geographic markets.
Education & Experience
Level of Formal Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Area of Study: Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or related business field.
Years of Experience: Minimum 3 year experience in related field
Type of Experience: Project and process coordination support in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
Special Certifications: (CPA, Etc.)
• Skills and expertise in ATS, CRM or other HR technologies is a plus.
• Skilled with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Skills and Ability:
• Excellent written, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
• Superior organization and time-management skills.
• Strong and pro-active troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines, yet remain flexible concerning changing assignments.
• Solid understanding of inner workings of corporate environment.
• High level of initiative, attention to detail, project management skills, and interpersonal communication across multiple departments.
• Strong collaboration and ability to partner with stakeholders in HR and across the business.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and Office Max offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
At Office Depot, we offer our benefits around the 5 facets of Total Well-Being: Physical, Emotional, Work-Life, Financial, and Community. Here’s a look into what we offer:
As the working world continues to evolve, so are we. Shifting from an office supplies retailer to a business services platform is not a simple task, nor is it one we take lightly. It requires the diverse talents and contributions from each and every associate – all driven by our 5C culture of Customer, Commitment, Change, Caring and Creativity. We’re working together to make a difference, challenge the status quo, and be the trusted experts that help our customers manage their businesses. We’ve got 40,000+ associates to date – and we’re always looking to add great talent to our team. The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help transform our company to fuel the businesses and communities around us is knocking. Start your #LifeAtDepot and discover how you can be a part of the transformation.
"I began my career as an intern in Property Accounting at Office Depot 12 years ago. Office Depot helped me leverage my academic background in Finance, leading me to tenures in General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Financial Planning & Analysis. I was able to then pivot my career to the IT PMO, and more recently the EPMO. As a Lead Functional Analyst, I work to improve the financial visibility of projects to Project Managers and Leaders across the enterprise as well as to enable better decision making. I look forward to growing with Office Depot and contributing to a winning environment!"
Palm Beach County School District Electronic Device Drive
Office Depot Supports Komen South Florida Race for the Cure 2020 #DepotDifference