Office Depot is making a significant investment in its multibillion-dollar digital platform to drive growth in its range of B2B products & services. As a lead software engineer in the digital organization, you will be creating Office Depot’s next-generation of technology, leveraging the full-stack of Public Cloud services, building and running micro-services in a containerized / Kubernetes environment. If you love to build and are passionate about creating a truly exceptional customer experience, we are looking for you!
Who We Are Looking For:
Lead Salesforce Engineer to join our team of skilled and passionate individuals working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
We’re looking for people who love Salesforce but also are interested in a variety of other technologies. Self-starters who want a fast-paced environment where they will learn something new every day.
• Lead and drive the direction, development, and implementation of solutions.
• Responsible for training and mentoring developers on the team.
• Own architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development) on the Salesforce.com platform.
• Participate in enterprise-level Salesforce.com implementations with multiple integrations including web services, app exchange, etc.
• Hands on design and develop software applications on the Salesforce.com platform.
• Optimize application performance and scalability.
• Ensure the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance requirements are monitored by working with the project teams.
• Identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches.
• Stay current with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures, and limitations.
• 5+ years of experience in application development on the Salesforce.com platform.
• 7+ years of application development experience.
• At least 4 years’ experience with Integration technologies.
• Significant experience driving the direction, development, and implementation of large enterprise-level Salesforce.com implementations.
• Ability to take initiative as well as lead, motivate, and oversee a team to produce results.
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java or Node or Python including object-oriented design.
• Experience with DevOps, Paas platforms (AZURE/AWS), and CICD pipeline is preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and Office Max offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
At Office Depot, we offer our benefits around the 5 facets of Total Well-Being: Physical, Emotional, Work-Life, Financial, and Community. Here’s a look into what we offer:
As the working world continues to evolve, so are we. Shifting from an office supplies retailer to a business services platform is not a simple task, nor is it one we take lightly. It requires the diverse talents and contributions from each and every associate – all driven by our 5C culture of Customer, Commitment, Change, Caring and Creativity. We’re working together to make a difference, challenge the status quo, and be the trusted experts that help our customers manage their businesses. We’ve got 40,000+ associates to date – and we’re always looking to add great talent to our team. The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help transform our company to fuel the businesses and communities around us is knocking. Start your #LifeAtDepot and discover how you can be a part of the transformation.
"I began my career as an intern in Property Accounting at Office Depot 12 years ago. Office Depot helped me leverage my academic background in Finance, leading me to tenures in General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Financial Planning & Analysis. I was able to then pivot my career to the IT PMO, and more recently the EPMO. As a Lead Functional Analyst, I work to improve the financial visibility of projects to Project Managers and Leaders across the enterprise as well as to enable better decision making. I look forward to growing with Office Depot and contributing to a winning environment!"
Palm Beach County School District Electronic Device Drive
Office Depot Supports Komen South Florida Race for the Cure 2020 #DepotDifference