This position is located at our Distributions Center 6805 S 217th Street, Kent , WA. and responsible for managing and executing programs and processes across the Supply Chain Organization. This includes managing the job posting process for niche and national job boards; candidate sourcing, phone screening and video interview scheduling, offer packet creation and managing candidate documents and records including pre-employment processes (in accordance with OFCCP Compliance), analyzing and reporting on key TA scorecard and objectives metrics and supporting the growth and enhancement of internal programs, university engagement as well as developing local community programs and partnerships to build local talent pipeline.
Additionally, this position will lead collaboration efforts with HR and other stakeholders across the enterprise and manage cross-functional teams created for special projects/events; maintain guidelines for communications to internal and external partners, vendors and candidates; manage Talent Acquisition communication channels and create SOP documents that will help establish and drive the adoption of more efficient and unified process across the organization. Will also represent Talent Acquisition in cross-functional projects.
1. Identify recruitment support needs and implement solutions with recruiters and partners on assigned team(s). Manage entire initial candidate process including job posting, sourcing, pre-screening, pre-employment process, assessment and video interviews. Ensure compliance in the collection and handling of candidate documents, records and offer packets. Manage and analyze the collective reporting of recruiting KPIs.
2. Manages onboarding processes and activities for new hires with HR partners, Hiring Manager partners and leaders to ensure initial candidate impression of organization is well executed and organized.
3. Develop and implement human resources marketing, recruitment, retention and public relations programs to ensure consistent pipeline and availability of qualified candidates.
4. Manage and drive activities related to partnership between community involvement and recruiting across all key geographic markets.
Education & Experience
Level of Formal Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Area of Study: Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or related business field.
Years of Experience: Minimum 3 year experience in related field
Type of Experience: Project and process coordination support in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
Special Certifications: Skills and expertise in ATS, CRM or other HR technologies is a plus.
Technical Competencies: Skilled with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Skills and Ability:
• Excellent written, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
• Superior organization and time-management skills.
• Strong and pro-active troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines, yet remain flexible concerning changing assignments.
• Solid understanding of inner workings of corporate environment.
Personal Attributes: High level of initiative, attention to detail, project management skills, and interpersonal communication across multiple departments. Strong collaboration and ability to partner with stakeholders in HR and across the business.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and Office Max offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.