This is a 100% fully remote role. Work virtually from anywhere in the U.S.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Build, and maintain excellent high performance, cross-platform and cross-device mobile applications using React Native and native iOS/Android modules when required using agile development tools like Jira, GitHub, and modern CI/CD practices. Develop components and libraries that are reusable and future-proof.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production user reported app issues and crash logs and strive to wow mobile app users.
- Integrate third-party APIs and SDKs.
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit & integration tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate. Assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Assist with feature build estimates.
- Deployment on React Native application to both App Store and Google Play Store.
- Use UI/UX designs or wireframes to create the respective code and the application for multiple mobile device formats and versions. Create new features or parts of mobile applications, with the end user in mind providing the best experience
- Must be a quick learner
- Partners with product, design & technology teams throughout the organization to brainstorm, advice and design best-in-class customer experiences.
- Focus on professional development through our wide array of learning opportunities for continued growth within the Office Depot team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and strong teamwork relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- Strong computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures and algorithm.
- Experience in partnering cross-functionally across an organization.
- Solid understanding of React Native JS fundamentals and features; hands-on experience required.
- Knowledge of Node modules and NPM libraries.
- Knowledge of Objective C, Swift, Java, Xcode, Android Studio and Visual Studio Code.
- Knowledge of SQLite and RealmDB.
- Knowledge of common framework APIs like Bluetooth, location, camera, notifications and background services.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Hands-on experience with source code management like Git, Bitbucket, SourceTree.
- Knowledge of Unit testing tools like Jest.
- Experience in an agile work environment.
- Ability to understand, analyze and translate product requirements to customer ready features.
- Knowledge in CI/CD Pipeline implementation.
- Knowledge of troubleshoot and debug application.
- Production consumer facing apps portfolio (preferred).
- eCommerce apps in a multi-channel environment (preferred).
- Personal Attributes: Team player, Detail orientated, Strong communicator.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and Office Max offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.