In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring data is properly managed and leveraged from source to storage to delivery in the most efficient and effective way to benefit the functional areas. Support vendor integration, including overseeing analysis of source data, data mapping and testing.
- Participate in the development of a system/data catalog, a data lineage map, and a business glossary to identify data/metric owners and processes to manage these artifacts on an ongoing basis.
- Meet with business customers to create data awareness, recommend, develop, maintain and prioritize business data requirements and specifications.
- Ensure data is properly managed and leveraged from source to storage to delivery in the most efficient and effective way to benefit the functional areas.
- Determine and document all the systems of record, how the data and metadata are acquired, processed, accessed and used.
- Ensure website data is captured accurately across all Office Depot website properties. Deploy third-party code across Office Depot website properties that enables critical ecommerce initiatives, such as monetization, campaign tracking and re-targeting efforts.
- Support third party vendor integration, including overseeing analysis of source data, data mapping and testing.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify relevant data sources, bring data sets together, perform data engineering, and develop, productionalize, and maintain analytical models to perform advanced and replicable analyses.
Marketing Campaign Operations Responsibilities:
- Experience in using any of campaign Management tools such as Unica, Eloqua, Marketo, Adobe, SAS or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Gather requirements and build cross channel campaign journeys such as email, display, social, direct mail. Must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
- Build campaigns A/B testing, measure campaign performance and provide insights and recommendations to marketing stakeholders. The candidate must have hands-on SQL experience.
- Support Marketing campaign operations in execution of all campaign types including print, email, digital, social, and omni-channel campaign journeys.
- Ability to work with business stakeholders and technical teams to develop and implement new Marketing journeys and enhance existing journeys.
- Leverage knowledge of segmentation, testing, predictive analytics, and business intelligence to improve campaign performance and optimize results.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics
- 3-4 years’ experience
- Type of Experience:
- Designing, developing, and implementing data collection databases.
- Experience with data protection and control
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Interpreting data by means of various technologies
- Evaluating and drafting reports based on data findings
- Hands on SQL experience to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Implementing quality control procedures and guidelines
- Ability to work with business and technical teams
- Experienced with Agile methodology. Experience with JIRA a plus
- Technical Competencies:
- Familiar with Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, Snowflake, Google Analytics
- Relational Databases & SQL
- Any campaign Management tools such as Unica, Eloqua, Marketo, Adobe, SAS or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Marketing Automation, Data Visualization tools, and Web Analytics platforms.
- Skills and Ability:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Good time management skills
- Effective utilization of hardware and software applications and equipment
- Strategic and creative problem solving
- Personal Attributes:
- Works well in a team environment and able to forge and maintain an effective working relationship with other team members
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
The company offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.