This is a 100% fully remote role. Work virtually from anywhere in the U.S.
We are looking for a strong Sr. Lead Technical Program Manager to help us reinvent our core business and drive the execution of our end-to-end technology solutions. In this role, you will be instrumental in designing, guiding, and influencing our Product & Technology teams in their work with software development, UX and Marketing to drive business critical projects to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. You will drive our technology roadmap initiatives to fruition in connecting all functional areas of the business.
1. Manages end to end technology solutions for our platforms, employing cross-functional partnership with our systems engineering agile teams, product owners and UX teams
2. Delivers technical and functional design both at the team and cross-team level.
3. Manages and articulates program performance to all associated stakeholders, including the executive leadership team
4. Partners with executive leadership and technical leadership to drive multi-year roadmap development.
Education & Experience
Level of Formal Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Area of Study: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, or the equivalent in work experience.
Years of Experience: A minimum of 8-10 years of related experience
Type of Experience: • A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in the following areas:
o Software development lifecycle and system design
o Translating functional and non-functional requirements to system requirements
o Managing and driving multi-million-dollar projects cross-functionally
o Agile methodology / scrum master
Skills and Ability:
• Analytical Skills: demands superior analytical skills; must be analytically capable of refining strategic, technical roadmaps and synthesizing to make improvements and recommendations.
• Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; regularly required to make presentations to stakeholders, and must clearly present, articulate, and defend research findings, design decisions, and formulated strategies to the stakeholders in a way that they can relate to and easily understand.
• Technical Skills: ability to do technical software design across multiple teams and functional teams. Ability to negotiate and solve problems with development teams across multiple arenas.
• Interpersonal/People Skills: ability to facilitate smooth collaboration and relations necessary to be successful in this role; not troubled by complications, disagreements, and unnecessary delays. Ability to build trust among team members and convince people to follow him/her. Effective presentation skills. Exceptional relationship building skills required
• Leadership Qualities: Ability to continuously drive results, display a high level of confidence not just in self but in other people as well, inspire and motivate team performance. Demonstrate an ability to navigate complex situations and tasks with calmness and composure, setting an example for others. Ability to identify, attract, and develop team talent.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
The company offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.