This is a Sales Support role with primary responsibility for demoing Apparel, Promo and Print technology and working alongside Core Field Sales teams within the Level 5 selling process for development and deployment of large Company Store programs and customized program sales opportunities. This role is focused on the Discovery, Advising, Propose and Executing stages of Pipeline Development.
The Solutions Specialist will work directly with Core Sales Reps and Customers to present 360 technology solutions, gather and document requirements, assess customer needs, design program level solutions, and manage activities associated with implementation and launch for key programs such as: 360 Marketplace Solutions, Digital Print Configurator and MyFiles Programs, Business Identity Services, and Proprietary Print/Promo Programs.
The Solutions Specialist will engage Leaders and Subject Matter Experts (SME) from the 360 Technology Team, Digital Production Network, Outsource Services Teams, Client Services and Strategic Vendor Partners. They will work directly with 360 Pricing, Finance and Analytics Team Members to ensure that all custom Program-level opportunities hurdle the parameters established for Total Profitability Modeling (TPM).
This position partners with both Sales and Client Services to ensure successful activities leading to customer launch and activation. This individual may be required to travel up to 25% in order to meet with clients.
1. Work directly with Core Sales Reps and Customers to present 360 technology solutions, gather and document requirements, assess customer needs, design program level solutions, and manage activities associated with implementation and launch for key programs.
2. Partner with 360 Pricing, Finance and Analytics Team Members to ensure that all custom Program-level opportunities hurdle the parameters established for Total Profitability Modeling (TPM).
3. Utilize and become proficient on Systems within 360 rolled out from time to time to manage selling activities (i.e., SFDC, sales site, MyFiles, BI site, Netsuite; P3; The Hub; VibeNet; Report Server, etc.)
4. Assist with Customer Company Store Site layout setup and direction within the 360 platform.
5. Assist with Product and Vendor Selection within the 360 platform.
6. Participate in Pipeline Development meetings on a daily/weekly basis to achieve performance expectations and goals outlined by Management.
Education & Experience
Level of Formal Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Business Experience
Area of Study: Degree or equivalent experience in business or Graphic Communications
Years of Experience: 2-4 Years of related experience
Type of Experience:
• 3 years graphic communications and promotional marketing industry experience with an emphasis on software as a service Technology Applications
• In depth knowledge of online order management/sourcing applications
Language Skills: English
Technical Competencies: Experience in online systems, sales and service driven strategies
Skills and Ability:
• Strong E-Commerce Experience
• Professional level presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Graphics Communications and Design Skills
• Demonstrable Project Management Skills
• Organizational / Time Management
• Strong Data and Database Management Skills
• Demonstrated leadership responsibility for large-scale Customer Programs
• Understanding of key Graphics Communications Design and promotional marketing Applications
• Strong MS Office Skills
• Understanding of advanced 360 programs
Personal Attributes: Achievement driven, concern for quality and execution, customer satisfaction orientation, personal maturity, managing and motivating associates, developing associates, judgment
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
The company offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.