This is a 100% fully remote role. Work virtually from anywhere in the U.S.
The B2B Systems Integration Specialist / Analyst consults with customers to capture business objectives and communicates the requirements and their implications to development teams and other partner teams to ensure that integrations accurately meet customer’s business objectives.
The B2B Systems Integration Specialist / Analyst is the primary liaison between the customer and the following internal Office Depot teams: development, implementation services, order management, supply chain, and accounts receivable.
The B2B Systems Integration Specialist / Analyst leads the customer integration project from requirements capture, solution gap analysis, requirements definition and communication to development, solution design, B2B test and production customer environment setup, solution development, internal testing, user acceptance testing, and production go live.
The B2B Systems Integration Specialist / Analyst is functional Subject Matter Expert for Office Depot’s punchout website and B2B integration protocol specifications such as EDI X12, cXML, other XML, and APIs.
The B2B Systems Integration Specialist / Analyst is functional Subject Matter Expert for B2B integrated business process, data, and Office Depot applications in the areas of product catalogs, order management, fulfillment, shipping, and billing.
- Capture B2B integration requirements and architecture information from Office Depot’s B2B customers such as business process, protocol document types, system software, market sites, technical details, and schedule timeline expectations via web conference.
- Determine the best methods to meet customer’s requirement specifications.
- Perform analysis of customer requirements specifications.
- Create business, technical, and data mapping requirements documents.
- Communicate the requirements to development teams.
- Create test cases and execute customer testing on integrations, enhancements and/or fixes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve B2B integration related issues with customer and third-party e-procurement applications.
- Manage integration projects with Office Depot’s B2B customers from project kick-off through production go-live following the B2B integration life cycle (requirements capture, solution gap analysis, requirements definition and communication to development, solution design, B2B test and production customer environment setup, solution development, internal testing, user acceptance testing, customer approval, and production go live).
- Sr. B2B Systems Integration Specialist level is responsible for mentoring and training less experienced team members; leading process improvement, automation, enhancement, and maintenance projects; leading multiple customer production issue investigation and resolution tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Area of Study: Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information Systems.
- 6+ years of experience in B2B integration.
- Expert level knowledge and experience in EDI X12 or cXML specification, business process, and data for punchout catalog, purchase order, purchase order confirmation, advance ship notice, and invoice.
- Experience writing functional and technical requirement specifications, writing use cases, test plans and test cases.
- Software development experience a plus.
- SQL, HTTP, HTTPS, AS2, SFTP experience a plus.
- Expertise in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- The ability to learn quickly and retain training for company specific B2B processes and applications. The ability and self-motivation to experiment and test company specific B2B processes and applications to learn.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledgeable of quality assurance methodology.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills; strong attention to detail; strong written and verbal communication skills across business and technical audiences, including presentation and interview skills; strong organizing and planning skills with proven ability to multi-task; analysis and problem solving skills; negotiation skills; ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to organize workload, prioritize, multitask, think analytically, solve technical problems, and establish relationships across business and IT team members.
- Must be a self-starter showing a high level of initiative. Positive "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to work well in a team environment sharing ideas, workflow, technologies, and processes.
- Experience in the Retail industry.
• Expertise in use of Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Microsoft Access proficiency a plus.
• Proficiency and accuracy in data mapping.
Skills and Ability:
• Strong experience with analysis and documentation of content-based projects.
• Strong facilitation and communication skills; strong attention to detail; strong written and oral communication skills, including strong organizing and planning skills; analysis and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to organize workload, multitask, think analytically, solve technical problems, and establish relationships across business and IT teams.
• Ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.
• Must be a self-starter showing a high level of initiative. Positive "can-do" attitude.
• This individual needs to be able to work in a complex, multi-tasking type environment.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% permanent remote work in the United States
- Medical / dental / vision, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Offer (PTO) and company paid holidays
- Health Saving Account (HSA)
- Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) matching program
- Discounted auto, home, and pet insurance
- Retirement savings plan rollovers
- Banking services
- Military leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Regular pay for funeral/memorial service observance
- Discounts on Office Depot/Microsoft/Apple products and services
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in alignment with the City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.