The Warehouse Associate is responsible for daily customer order fulfillment activities within an assigned area(s) of a distribution facility. This position is responsible for demonstrating safety and operational expertise within a quality and productivity driven environment. This position will be required to proficiently perform at least one or more distribution-related activities (e.g., order filling, shipping, receiving) on a regular basis.
1. Perform one or more distribution-related functions that allow, as the business requires, assignment across various functions such as checking, picking, packing, replenishment, bin/bulk order fill, bin/bulk stocking, shipping, receiving/returns, sorting, or loading (as applicable to operation). Assignment to other functional tasks may be done on a daily or less than daily basis.
2. May, on occasion, operate a pallet jack to move product around
3. Contribute to a safe work environment through continuous focus on housekeeping and safety
4. Demonstrate a commitment to our company’s core values
5. Interact with supervisors, leads, and/or work groups with information exchanges related to immediate tasks
6. Participate in the implementation and contribute ideas and suggestions for continuous improvements to the distribution process in a group setting
7. Work in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
Level of Formal Education: High school diploma or equivalent education preferred
Area of Study:
Years of Experience: No previous experience required
Type of Experience:
Language Skills: Basic ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, using the English language
Skills and Ability:
• Basic math skills (counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication)
• Basic computer skills (accessing and navigating the internet; familiar with the keyboard; opening, closing and saving documents)
• Ability to lift a minimum of 70 pounds regularly, up to 150 pounds infrequently
• Ability to push, pull, grasp, and fine manipulation of equipment using hands is ongoing throughout the work hours
• Walking on uneven surfaces possible, though infrequently
• Basic level experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to work a flexible schedule (start shift early and/or stay until the work is complete)
• Exhibited good job performance and behavior as measured through indicators such as teamwork, attendance, quality, and productivity, etc.
Other/Preferred: One (1) year previous related experience preferred
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
The Company offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fair Chance Ordinance
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records per City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.